LUPO NATURAL SWISS BONE
SWISS BONE – the essential bone. Complementary food for dogs.
The somewhat different treat: dietary and hypoallergenic – also ideal for dogs with sensitive skin and digestive systems! We developed a special procedure with low temperatures for the SWISS BONE, in order to avoid the usual high temperatures during manufacture. This special procedure ensures the retention of precious nutrients, such as vitamins, enzymes and secondary plant and vegetable matter to the greatest possible extent in the SWISS BONE.
Advantages at a glance:
- gluten free
- no added sugar
- free from vegetable, plant and animal by products
- free from chemical colouring, synthetic preservatives, palatants and additives
- GM free
- non-extruded = gentle production at low temperatures
- practical – a complete dog food to use when travelling
- tasty – excellent acceptance
- ideal for automatic oral care
Swiss chicken 30%, rice bran, fresh green herbs, Beta Vulgaris, seaweed, salmon oil, cold-pressed vegetable oils, Yucca Schidigera, fennel seeds, egg yolk, green-lipped mussel extract
Crude protein 24.8%, Crude fat 7.7%, Crude fibre 7.2%, Crude ash 7.2%, Calcium 1.05%, Phosphorus 0.85%
Daily feeding recommendations
dogs of up to 9kg 1 SWISS MINI BONE
dogs over approx. 10kg 1 SWISS BONE
1 SWISS MINI BONE (approx. 47g) is the daily feeding amount for a 4 kg dog. 1 SWISS BONE (approx. 118g) is the daily feeding amount for a 10 kg dog. An adequate supply of water should always be available.
Find your contact to buy our products.
- SWISS MINI BONE (74 g) 0,99 € RRP
- SWISS BONE (118 g) 1,99 € RRP