More than just dog food – the very best for your dog in harmony with nature and animal welfare. Without additives! A complete dog food.
LUPO NATURAL is unique. When you buy LUPO NATURAL you get much more than a premium complete dog food with the best ingredients. The highest quality of the contents and processing are a matter of course for us. Above and beyond that, we guarantee you that we only use chicken meat from Swiss farms which meet species-appropriate animal welfare standards. That means that as the Swiss animal welfare standards belong to the strictest in the world, you can be certain that the meat used is not sourced from mass animal farming or caged hens. And as a consequence of your decision to feed LUPO NATURAL a portion of the sale proceeds for each pack goes towards various animal welfare projects for wild and domesticated animals.
LUPO NATURAL – more of nature for your dog
- LUPO NATURAL contains the natural AQUAMIN®-VITAMIN-COMPLEX and as such marine vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- LUPO NATURAL is free from synthetic additives
- LUPO NATURAL is guaranteed cold-pressed: valuable vitamins, enzymes and microorganisms are retained
- LUPO NATURAL is animal welfare friendly; the meat is sourced from recognised animal-friendly farms in accordance with Swiss animal welfare standards.
Its composition is unique: LUPO NATURAL with the best ingredients
- protein sources low in allergens and fat
- gluten free carbohydrate and vegetable fibre
components to regulate the gut
- optimal essential omega 3 and omega 6 fatty
- containing increased amounts of valuable secondary
plant and vegetable matter
- for the first time still a complete dog food but free
from synthetic vitamins due to AQUAMIN®-VITAMIN COMPLEX
- free from GM contents, chemical colourants, synthetic
preservatives, flavouring and palatants
- guaranteed no animal testing used in our
development and manufacturing process
Every time you buy a bag of LUPO NATURAL, you are supporting welfare projects for wild and domesticated animals. You can find further information on this topic at: www.menschen-für-tiere.org
Dried Swiss chicken meat meal 29%, steamed potato 16%, whole grain rice, dried Arctic fish 6%, pureed vegetables (Beta Vulgaris, chicory, celery, mangold, parsnip, root parsley), cold-pressed vegetable oil (containing flax oil, walnut oil, rapeseed and evening primrose oil), chestnut meal, rice germ, dried seafood medley 4% (containing seaweed, mussel and crab), fish oil, mixed alpine herbs 3% (fennel, nettles, dandelion, caraway, chamomile, thyme, raspberry leaves, blackberry leaves, gentian), alfafa, fenugreek seeds, milk thistle seeds, green mineral soil, rosemary oil, marigold flowers
Nutritional substances per kg minimum
Vitamins, provitamins and similarly effective substances:
Vitamin A 9,500 IU, vitamin D3 950 IU, vitamin E 90mg, vitamin B1 3.5mg, vitamin B2 7mg, vitamin B6 4.2mg, vitamin B12 42µg, biotin 200µg, folic acid 0.35mg, niacin 21mg, vitamin C 100mg, pantothenic acid 7mg, choline 1,000mg
Trace elements per kg minimum:
Manganese 40mg, Copper 6.5mg, Zinc 65mg, Iodine 1.6mg, Iron 180mg, Selenium 0.25mg
Crude Protein 24%, Crude Fat 9.6%, Crude Fibre 5.7%, Crude Ash 7.8%, Calcium 1.25%, Phosphorus 0.88%, Sodium 0.39%, Magnesium 0.12%, Potassium 0.75%
Daily feeding recommendations
young dogs up to 2.5% of body weight
adult dogs 1.2% of body weight
Tip: To measure correctly, use our practical measuring cup – available from your local supplier.
Find your contact to buy our products.
- 1,5 kg bag 8,99 € RRP
- 5 kg bag 24,99 € RRP
- 15 kg bag 59,99 € RRP